AZ VEDIC CHANT and SANSKRIT via SKYPE…
Dave’s Astanga Yoga is pleased to offer Sanskrit language and Vedic Chant classes with Cheryl Oliver.
Cheryl Oliver, E-RYT500, has been teaching Sanskrit, vedic chant and yoga philosophy since 2004, and yoga asana since 1998. Cheryl’s teaching style is warm and compassionate, enthusiastic and patient. Every class is experiential (and fun!) as Cheryl gently encourages students out of their comfort zone toward practice, understanding and transformation. Cheryl is blessed to count her late husband, Dave Oliver, Sonia Nelson, Menaka Desikachar and Nicolai Bachman among her many teachers. She is one of only 30 Certified Vedic Chant Teachers in North America, and has passed the GCSE Examination in Sanskrit offered by Cambridge University. She has completed five trips to India to study ashtanga vinyasa with Rolf & Marci Naujokat, and Sanskrit & vedic chant at Sannidhi of Krishnamacarya Yoga (SKY) and the Krishnamacarya Yoga Mandiram (KYM). Cheryl owns Authentic Yoga Teacher Training in Scottsdale, AZ, offering Yoga Alliance Registered 200, 300 & 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training programs.
– Private & Group Classes in Sanskrit and Vedic Chant
– Sanskrit and Chant-via-Skype (Private Classes and for Groups of up to 9 participants)
– Teacher Training programs in Sanskrit, Vedic Chant & Yoga Philosophy
– How to Pronounce the Asana Names
– Yes You Can! Read and Write Devanagari
– Fundamentals of Vedic Chant
– Chants for Peace
– Vedic Chant for Healing
– Introduction to the Key Yoga Sutra-s …and much more
For a limited time, get a FREE MP3 of Cheryl chanting saha nāvavatu! Click Here